Before making travel arrangements outside of Canada
- Travel reports and warnings
- Entry/exit visa requirements and transit visa requirements
- Registration of Canadians Abroad, a free service that keeps travellers connected to Canada in case of an emergency abroad, such as an earthquake, civil unrest or an emergency in Canada
- Travel health notices
- Canadian's guide to healthy travel abroad
- Pack smart, by the Canadian Air Transport Security authority, provides information on how to make the pre-flight screening process as smooth as possible.
Canadian citizens travelling outside of Canada should verify the expiry date on their passport and ensure that the passport is valid while travelling. Many countries require passports have a minimum of six moths validity. For passport information, see Passport Canada and Step-by-Step Guide.
For UBC travellers who are not Canadian citizens, contact the Consular or Embassy of the country of nationality.
UBC Exentended Health Benefits
Check the links below for information on immunization requirements:
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Vancouver Coast Health Travel Clinic
- Travel Medicine & Vaccination Centre - Kelowna Travel Clinic