You are here > 
Home  >  Travel  >  Trip Planning  >  International Travel  >  Travelling Outside of Canada

Travelling Outside of Canada

Before making travel arrangements outside of Canada


Canadian citizens travelling outside of Canada should verify the expiry date on their passport and ensure that the passport is valid while travelling.  Many countries require passports have a minimum of six moths validity. For passport information, see Passport Canada and Step-by-Step Guide.

For UBC travellers who are not Canadian citizens, contact the Consular or Embassy of the country of nationality.

UBC Exentended Health Benefits

If the traveller has UBC extended health with Sun Life Financial, emergency medical coverage is provided.  Verify extended health benefits by employee group.

Additional travel benefit coverage information is also available while travelling for work and travelling for leisure.

Immunization Requirements

Check the links below for information on immunization requirements:

a place of mind, The University of British Columbia

Payment & Procurement Services
TEF3-5th Floor, 6190 Agronomy Road
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3
Tel 604-822-2187

Emergency Procedures | Accessibility | Contact UBC | © Copyright The University of British Columbia